Course-3: Understand Al-Qur’an – the Easy Way – (Al-Baqarah, Verses 38-76) is the third of the five short courses to help you build a strong foundation in Qur’anic Arabic.
Outcomes: After completion of Course-3, you will
- Learn 90% of Qur’anic vocabulary with the help of the next 5 pages of Surah Al Baqarah, i.e, in each line of Surah Al-Baqarah, you will find only 1 new word.
- Learn Mazeed-feeh verbs (sound and weak). These verbs occur almost once in every line of the Qur’an.
- Simple explanation of the verses.
- Guidelines on how to interact with the Qur’an using AEPP formula, i.e., Ask, Evaluate, Plan, and Propagate.
- State of the art language learning methods to learn the vocabulary such as “Pointers and Phrases.”
- Sarf (word construction from a root) for Mazeed feeh verbs using TPI (Total Physical Interaction), a simple yet powerful technique that makes learning easy and fun.
In-depth Arabic Grammar will be covered in the next level courses. These courses teach Qur’anic Arabic from beginner to the advanced level. It is most suitable for busy people who love to jumpstart into learning Qur’anic Arabic the easy way.
- 85% of Qur’anic words Booklet FREE
17 in stock